Friday, October 3, 2008

Shopping at Nordstroms

I won a $50 gift card to Nordstroms at last year's office Christmas party and it's been sitting in my wallet unused ever since. I can't decide what I want to spend it on...but I'm thinking it's about time it gets puts towards something.

I've been wanting a good pair of flat leather boots for the past couple of years... These could work:



Franco Sarto "Corral" Boots

The classic UGG boots--I think they are such a fad, but I kinda sorta want some for myself. They look comfy.


UGG Australia Classic Tall Boots

I could finally get the jacket I've been meaning to get for the past four years:

North Face Denali Jacket

I already have enough Coach, so I don't need this, but I think it's cute and I'm digging the new modern "C" pattern:

Coach Op Art Large Sabrina

And I really like the colors on this one too:
Coach Amanda Graphic Op Art Foldover Flap


Or I could get a new Lodis Credit Card Case that I love so much:

I just can't decide. It's probably going to go towards boots, a cute coat, or a stylish dress to wear to my dad's upcoming retirement ceremony. Either way, it will get put to good use! Hooray for winning office holiday party raffles!

No comments: