Tuesday, October 21, 2008

crush on cranberry



It's weird how as soon as fall hits and it starts to get colder, my affinity for certain things becomes much more pronounced. Case in point: cranberries. I can't get enough of their tart, juicy goodness during the fall and winter months. The taste, the scent, the color--I love 'em.

I bought some straight-up real organic cranberry juice from Wegmans (best grocery store ever) last night. I'm done with that sweetened fake cranberry juice cocktail. I've decided to cut back on my soda and Starbucks intake--I'm only allowing myself these pleasures in moderation on weekends--so I figured I'd indulge in some delicious Cranberry juice instead. High in antioxidants!

And this...


...is the best smelling stuff there is. Instead of candles, I have a home fragrance oil burner from The Body Shop that I love. And the only fragrance I use is their Cranberry scent, 'cause it smells so good.

And I already posted these, but these Pumpkin Cream Tarts with Candied Cranberries sound delish:


I really want to make them, even though the recipe seems a little complicated. It's going on my to-do list!

No comments: