Friday, October 10, 2008

random bits


* I haven't been feeling very inspired lately so my posting has sadly been light. I'm actually currently working on several little creative projects, but my camera is MIA at the moment so I can't take pictures to post about them.

* I've realized that I have a strange affinity to buying new yarn. Every fall, I break out my knitting needles and crochet hooks with the intention of making a bunch of new stuff. So I excitedly go to the craft store to pick out new yarns. But then half the time I never finish what I started, so I end up with basket fulls (literally) of unused yarn. But this year, I am surprisingly off to a good start. My current knitting project is a little set of baby booties and a baby hat (so cute!) for my cousin's upcoming baby shower!

* I've had a Skim Pumpkin Spice Latte (with whip!) from Starbucks every day this week and that is baaaaaaad.

* I've decided I want to design and print my own Christmas cards this year. Just another little creative project to put on my "want to do" list. Let's see if this will actually happen, as I sometimes tend to procrastinate.

* I'm really looking forward to a productive yet relaxing three day holiday weekend. And also to the fact that after this weekend, I won't be working a full week of work until late November!


image via here

No comments: