Friday, October 17, 2008

my daily j.crew fix

Can I just say that J.Crew's Tissue tees are the most comfortable shirts ever?!

They're basic and simple and overpriced, but perfect and comfy and I could wear them every day. So today I'm wearing this one that I scored on sale:

Tissue Turtleneck

I need to break my habit of daily checking the J.Crew site, so that I won't be tempted when I find fabulous new stuff that I *need* such as:


Classic
Peacoat


Siena Metallic-Leather Driving Mocs


I recently ordered this Matilda Dress from the big sale they just had, since it was already marked down about 65% plus an extra 20% off. It's supposed to be arriving today! Yay!


I am all about the deep purple/plum color lately. I love it. So perfect for autumn.

1 comment:

Me said...

Dear VTpeach,

Could you please also cover some mens fashions? Maybe I will be able to find them second hand and cheaper here in Burundi.

Thanks,
Fashion-less in Burundi