Monday, June 30, 2008

weekend update

This past weekend was a busy one! I:

-celebrated my friend's birthday Friday with a night of fun in Georgetown.

-perused the Arlington farmers market and bought fresh peaches and blueberries (yum!). We also got into a religious discussion about the Bible with the old man selling homemade sorbets, all while enjoying a cup of his delicious raspberry lime sorbet!

-went kayaking with my sisters in the Potomac River down by the Georgetown Harbor and Teddy Roosevelt Island...and wasn't sore the next day!


-watched the weekly Netflix offering: Fool's Gold. It was ok.

-chilled at the new local wine bar for some late night wine and cheese. I treated myself to creme brulee (my favorite!)

- hit up the outlets with my little sister and took advantage of some ridiculously awesome sales at J.Crew!

-got some household chores done

-perfected my swing at Top Golf driving range with my friend and some of her work/school buddies. I actually did pretty good!

-came home Sunday night and crashed. It was a fun-filled, action-packed weekend, but boy am I tired!

Up next: a hopefully seamless, trouble-free, short work week before heading down to Sunset Beach for the 4th July weekend. AND my birthday is tomorrow!!

No comments: