Monday, June 23, 2008

weekend update

This past weekend I:

-Caught a baseball game after work on Friday night and watched the Nationals beat the Texas Rangers with my dad. Love those season tickets!

-Went on a mini adventure with my sisters on Saturday and randomly ended up hiking trails on Teddy Roosevelt Island in the middle of the Potomac River in DC.

I guess I could have smiled...

Yes...there is an island nature conservation in the middle of metro DC.
Right on the other side of those trees is the National Mall.


The trail took us under I66--this is looking from the Island over into Arlington, Northern VA.


-Saw Get Smart in theaters and had a good laugh. I've never laughed so hard about birthday cake before.

-Watched both Atonement and Amelie. Just because.

-Painted a flowerpot and then planted flowers in it. Just because.

No comments: