Tuesday, April 29, 2008

the perfect spring bag

I'm in need of a new Spring handbag; my boring black tote is getting old. I like the tote/top handle style and it needs to be roomy enough to hold all my things on the metro (book, change of shoes, lunch), but still stylish and bright.

I've been saving up for the COACH Carly bag for forever, but now I wonder if I really want it.

It's the perfect size and would go with anything, but the price tag is a little hefty.

Some other options I like:

COACH Madeline Tote

J.Crew Las Palmas Bag

J.Crew Oslo Bag

J.Crew Uptown Tote

Banana Republic Flatiron Shoulder Satchel

Banana Republic Greenwich Shoulder Satchel

Banana Republic Sutton Giraffe-Print Tote

Dooney & Bourke Chiara Bag


And because you can't have cute handbags without cute shoes...

J.Crew Liza Peep-Toe Flats

J.Crew Kingston Suede Driving Mocs

...which are on both on sale right now at J.Crew and I am desperately wanting!

No comments: