Tuesday, April 29, 2008

the martha effect

For some reason, I've been super domestic lately--cleaning, organizing, buying fresh flowers, planting herbs, actually cooking dinner! I think its from reading all those Martha Stewart Living magazines....

I like it though and I'm actually enjoying cooking a real dinner instead of just going to Chipotle to get a Burrito Bowl (seriously though, cilantro lime rice, steak, black beans, fresh tomato salsa, corn salsa, sour cream, cheese, and lettuce is the BEST!)

I seem to be choosing the most odd-sounding recipes to try, but Martha never disappoints. I made this the other night and it was super easy and pretty tasty:


A while ago, this one peaked my curiosity (probably because it had peaches in it) and I tried it out:

Sounded like a weird pairing of flavors, but it was actually quite good (at least Hunter, my sister and I all thought so).

And, thanks again to Martha, next up is:


A. It's got Mint
2. It's got Shrimp
III. It's got those soft Thai noodles that are so fun to eat!

No comments: