Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Year: A Clean Slate


I've never really made any specific New Years resolutions and I've certainly never seriously tried to keep any. I usually just make the same cliche generalities of what I want to happen in the coming year, and then end up forgetting about them by the second week in January. As much as I'd like to say, "This will be THE year that I will make and keep serious resolutions to improve my life," I'll just be honest and say that probably won't happen.

So for this New Year, 2009, my generalities/resolutions (which I will try hard not to let slide) are:

- re-organize and de-clutter (especially my closet)
- just eat healthier (this means dramatically cutting back my Coca-Cola intake)
- be more conscious of my spending habits and save more (no more sporadic J.Crew purchases!)
-
be positive, patient and purposeful

I'm also thinking that with the new year, the blog deserves a new look. So maybe a few little changes and updates are in store.

See you next week! Until then, what are your New Years resolutions?


No comments: