Wednesday, January 28, 2009

tea time!

Lately, I've been on a real green tea kick. I've been doing really good about not drinking Coke and have only been drinking water and green tea for a while now.  I'm a sweet-tea kinda girl though, so I have to add a few Sweet N' Lows to my cup.

According to Teavana, green tea has some good health benefits:

Green tea is very high in antioxidants that boost the immune system and may help to reduce the risk of cancer (polyphenols), particularly lung, colon and skin cancers. Green tea also contains EGCG complex, which is very good for metabolism. In addition, green tea helps to regulate your blood sugar, resist cavities and gingivitis, and it is good for your skin.

Now that I'm hooked on hot tea, I want to get a cool teapot and maybe even some nifty teacups. Anthropologie has some cute ones, although they're a little pricey.








I think I'll just go find one for less at Home Goods!

No comments: