Monday, July 21, 2008

Snippet & Ink

I went to a wedding this past weekend and am attending yet another this coming weekend. With all this wedding frenzy in the air, I thought I'd share my most favorite source of wedding inspiration: Snippet & Ink.

I adore Snippet & Ink. It was one of the first blogs I ever came across last year and I have been faithfully reading ever since. Each day, Kathryn posts a new wedding inspiration board, and oh my gosh, are they gorgeous!




I love weddings, and I love beautiful photography, and these inspirations boards meld the two together perfectly to create fabulous works of art. A feast for the eyes, it's fun to see the multitude of moods and themes that a wedding can take on.













Hop on over to Snippet & Ink for hours of gorgeous inspiration. Even if you aren't planning a wedding, these boards are still fun to look at and the ideas and color schemes can be applied to other events and parties.

No comments: