Thursday, July 10, 2008

Francine Rivers

She's only written the best, most wonderful, inspiring, beautiful, and enthralling books I've ever read. Ever. I can easily say that Francine Rivers is my favorite author. Her books are amazing, especially her Mark of the Lion series and Redeeming Love. I could read them over and over again. They could arguably be life-changing. (yes, I tell you, they are THAT good).


When I read An Echo in the Darkness, the second book of this series, I sat on my bed and read for 4 straight hours to finish the book--I literally couldn't put it down. It brought tears to my eyes. (And I am definitely not one to cry when reading).

I've read almost all her titles, and even though I'm a fan of some far more so than others, each one draws me in and keeps me reading fervently. If you are looking for a good read, I'd urge you to pick up Redeeming Love or A Voice in the Wind (the first book in the Mark of the Lion triology).


Francine is an award-winning author, who has won the Rita Award, the Christy Award, the ECPA Gold Medallion, and the Holt Medallion in Honor of Outstanding Literary Talent. She's also a member of the Romance Writers’ of America Hall of Fame. Her work has been published in over twenty different languages and she holds best-seller status all over the world.

If that isn't enough proof that she's a good author, just give one of her books a chance and you'll be convinced!

Francine Rivers

No comments: