Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Disney flashbacks

I'm back from a relaxing, refreshing, short vacation at the beach. Some of the family is still breaking in the new beach condo, but I'm back at work playing catch up...

Don't you just love random bits of nostalgia? I was on YouTube the other day and somehow came across a blast from the past: the Silly Symphony cartoons from Disney. When I was a little kid, we had a whole tape of recorded cartoons from the Disney channel that I remember watching all the time. This one of Little Hiawatha really took me back.



I had totally forgotten about these, but seeing them on Youtube again reminded me of how much I loved these short Disney cartoons as a kid. They are classic and I think they are so much better than the crazy cartoons out today.

Lambert the Sheepish Lion:


Morris the Midget Moose:


The Grasshopper and the Ants:


The Pied Piper:


Anyone else remember watching these? Or am I the only one who watched them?

No comments: