Wednesday, November 5, 2008

what I'm reading

My current read is one that's been on my reading list for a while now. Thunderstruck, by Erik Larson, is a historical non-fiction, but Larson's unique writing style is so intriguing and wonderful, that you feel like you're reading fiction!



His most popular book, The Devil in the White City, was truly fantastic. I read it several years ago and its one of the best books I've read. Larson takes real historical fact and narrates it in such a way that you are drawn into the story as if reading a compelling novel.

So far, Thunderstruck has proved just as interesting as The Devil in the White City. I'm still at the beginning, but I'm already at that point where when I'm not reading, I'm looking forward to the next chance I get to read more.

No comments: