Wednesday, April 28, 2010

creative ventures

Our fabulous photographer, Kate Headley, just launched her new blog and featured our engagement photos as one of her first posts. Congrats to Kate on the new blog--I love the new design!


I've also been meaning to post a congrats to the ladies of the Hive at 1511 for the recent opening of their new creative studio!




We were lucky to visit during our engagement shoot and during their recent open house and it's such a great concept! Ritzy Bee Events, Simplesong Design, and Kate Headley Photography all in one space, and a ridiculously awesome space at that. What an exciting venture!

images by Kate Headley

3 comments:

Emily said...

OH MY GOSH, BETSY!! I can't believe you are the Betsy in Kate's images! I LOVE Kate's work (love her new blog, obviously!), and when I read her blog post about the wedding (that I now know is yours), I was SO excited to hear that it was peach theme. Everything sounds amazing and I can't wait to hear more!

Betsy said...

:) Thanks! I am a big fan of your blog (and the Southern Wedding blog) too! I couldn't think of a more fitting theme for our wedding than "peaches" and it's been really fun coming up with ideas to incorporate the theme. I can't wait to share everything after the big day!

kate said...

Can't wait for your wedding! You are the cutest couple!