Sunday, April 5, 2009

let's have cake

I haven't blogged in about a week. Although I'm still on "vacation," I figured I should re-emerge from hibernation and end the blogging hiatus. So starting this week, I'm back to normal posting! 

To kick things off, I realized that amidst all my moving chaos I forgot to highlight that my blog has turned one year old! I started Sweet as a Peach on March 27th of last year and I can't believe a whole year has gone by already. I was hoping to mark the occasion with a little more... fanfare (a new header design, perhaps?) but unfortunately it sort of got put on the back burner. 

So instead, I celebrate by saying "Thank You!" to all my faithful readers! I started this little blog without much expectation of developing a following, but I'm so glad that you all are visiting Sweet as a Peach and enjoy reading my (oftentimes random) posts! I truly appreciate all your comments and always love to hear your insight or suggestions. So thanks guys, for making blogging so much fun!


Here's to another year of the sweet life!  :)

cake provided by Martha

No comments: