Thursday, September 4, 2008

back to life

So summer is over as well as my vacation. :( We had a nice, relaxing time at the beach where the weather was blue-skies and sunny and the water was perfect! If only I could have stayed longer (or forever). Now I'm back to the daily grind and DC traffic has resumed its normal congestion and the metro is as gloomy as ever. Grreeeaaat....

Now that its September (and college football has commenced), I'm ready for the air to get cooler and the crispness of fall to come. I have new fall clothing from J.Crew I want to wear! Plus, I can't stand having to see the beautiful warm weather out of my office windows and then realizing I'm stuck behind my desk and can't be outside enjoying said warm weather.

To add to my growing anticipation for fall, I noticed this morning that Starbucks has brought back their yummy Pumpkin Spice Latte for the season. Thank goodness, because after a rough morning, it was just what I needed to pick me up before I stepped in the elevator to start my work day.

No comments: