Friday, May 8, 2009

six happys

I was tagged by Esther of the fab blog of esther lee to share six things that make me happy. I actually had a hard time narrowing it down to just six, but here are six randomly chosen things that make me delightfully happy. 

1: Creativity

Artistry, crafting, making, creating. I have to always have some creative project going on.  It feels good to make something and have something to show for your time and talents.  It also makes me happy to see the creative process at work through other people's projects and crafty workspaces.

2: Reading

found on Ruby Press via Peaches by Plums

I love getting lost in a good book. I could read for hours on end and not tire of it. Favorites include East of Eden by John Steinbeck and just about anything written by Francine Rivers.

3: Traveling Europe

Sofia Coppola in French Vogue via This Is Glamorous

I crave it. I would move to Europe in a heartbeat if the opportunity arose. 

4: Caprese Salad

from google image via eHow

Fresh tomatoes, mozzarella and basil. With salt, pepper, olive oil and a splash of balsamic vinegar. It is a favorite in my family and I could eat it every day. It reminds me of the time we lived in Europe.

5: Paper goods

I love all things pretty paper. Bonus points for letterpress printing! I've always thought it would be fun to have my own stationary/paper goods company. 

6: Shoes

No explanation necessary.

And now I'm going to tag all of my readers! I'd love to hear you share what makes you happy!

1 comment:

Esther Diehl said...

Love it. Beautiful photos and so creative!