Thursday, May 14, 2009

hanging pictures

There is currently a huge stack of black and white photographs of all different sizes, all in varying black frames, sitting on my bedroom floor waiting to be hung on the wall. They've been sitting there for about a month, because I can't seem to decide how I want to arrange them. 

I could go with a symmetrical grid pattern:





Or install some thin shelves on which to set the frames:




Or randomly cluster the frames in varying sizes:




I think I'm going to end up going with something along the lines of the Lela Rose picture. I hope to have pictures of the final result soon!


image 1 from Southern Accents
images 2, 5 & 6 from Pottery Barn
images 3 & 4 via The Inspired Room
image 7 via The Brides Guide
image 9 via Habitually Chic


No comments: