Tuesday, February 17, 2009

charlotte likes david yurman


Had a nice four day weekend in Charlotte, but it's always hard to drive back (and away from Hunter) and return to the daily grind. There is some consolation in the fact that it's already Tuesday and only a four day work week. Still, it's back to traffic, metro rides, and work and I have 758 blog posts to read in my Google reader...oy!

This past weekend confirmed my observation that Charlotte is a big fan of David Yurman. Every time I go there, it seems like every girl I have met or talked to has a David Yurman ring on her finger or a bracelet on her wrist. It's uncanny. I think it may be a requirement to living in Charlotte. Professional young female = David Yurman jewelry.

I like it!







Rings that can be spotted on successful young women's fingers while in Charlotte all from David Yurman. Price is not even worth mentioning...

No comments: