Monday, December 1, 2008

December 1st

Hope everyone's Thanksgiving was warm and lovely and that the food was scrumptious! I spent Thanksgiving with Hunter and his family and had an absolutely great time. It was a lot of driving between DC, NC, Charlotte, Danville, and Blacksburg in a matter of four days; but I was able to cruise on his grandparent's pontoon boat in beautiful weather, shop till I dropped on black Friday in Charlotte, and cheer on the Hokies as they beat UVA in Blacksburg on Saturday!

Good times! (but now I'm exhausted!)

Is it really December already!? November flew by! Now that I'm back from traveling, November ceremonies and festivities are done, and things have slowed down a bit, I can now--finally--start preparing for the holidays! I love Christmas and I love decorating and doing various Christmas traditions. And since I'm feeling extra crafty and domestic this season, I'm going to attempt to make a bunch of stuff. Starting with the Gocco Christmas cards that I still need to print!

And I intend to use these new little cuties while cooking and baking holiday fare. I saw these adorable ceramic measuring spoons in Anthropologie while shopping on Black Friday and they so grabbed at my heartstrings that I couldn't leave the crowded store without them. They are oh so cute!
Baker's Bliss Measuring Spoons from Anthropologie

No comments: