Wednesday, December 16, 2009

December what?

Ya'll! Where has the time gone?

Is Christmas really next week? Like, next Friday? I feel so behind. Behind in my Christmas shopping. Behind in my blog posting. Behind in life!

About a month ago, I moved and started a new job working for a Government contractor. It's a great job, but unfortunately I don't have access to gmail, blogger, facebook... nothing! I feel so disconnected from the world all day, and then after getting home, I'm finding it hard to dedicate time to blogging and keeping up with things on the computer.

That will probably be my New Years Resolution: to find a balance!

I hope to have Christmas shopping done this weekend, to have some consistent blog posts scheduled for next week, and to just relax and enjoy the spirit of the season and!


image via BHG

No comments: