Monday, November 16, 2009

many thanks


Thanksgiving may still be a week away, but I wanted to take a moment to share my sincere thanks for all the wonderful readers who follow along and for those who have left such sweet and encouraging comments. Sometimes I feel like what I'm blogging about isn't much, and I regret not being able to post more frequently lately, but it's really great to see that people enjoy reading what I put out there. I have so many ideas for this blog, and I hope to get better about committing to a more continuous posting routine--especially with all the wedding goodness there is to share! So I just wanted to say thank you for following, thank you for commenting, and thank you for reading my blog! :)

2 comments:

Karen said...

We have to say thank for you! Your blog is amazing!! Congrats!!!
www.chadaspanelas.com

Roaming Rhonda said...

Thanks ffor a great read