A few random things to wrap up the week:
1. It's September! In my perspective that means Fall has begun--so long summer!
2. Pumpkin Spice Lattes have made their glorious return to Starbucks!
3. I'm heading out of town for a wedding and to spend the long weekend with my family. I'm excited to see my parents new house!
4. Lately I've been listening to Debussy's Clair de Lune as well as Song of India (the Mad Men version). They're beautiful songs and it's made working on the computer a lot more pleasant.
5. I recently made these two recipes from Barefoot Contessa for dinner and they. were. delicious! Ina Garten is making me a better cook.
6. College football is back! Tech takes on Alabama this Saturday in Atlanta--Let's Go Hokies!
Everyone have a long and lovely Labor Day weekend!
photo via This is Glamorous