Thursday, March 27, 2008

i did it

That's right. I started a blog. After feasting my eyes on so many other beautiful blogs I finally decided to start my own! Woot! It'll be a creative output for me; a way to share my thoughts, ideas, inspirations and observations (cuz yeah, I tend to have a lot of those).


These are the things that get me excited:


Jesus : travel : peaches : europe : photography : virginia tech : magazines : tulips : history : reading : shoes : sweet iced tea : tennis : the theater : hammocks : puzzles : dressing up : pop culture : coca-cola : laughing : dancing : martinis : musicals : crocheting and knitting : daydreaming : the Army : shopping : St. Louis : magnolias : culture : cardinals baseball : people watching : movies : weddings : cupcakes : pink : bellinis : typography and calligraphy : the amazing race : Hunter

No comments: